Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Weekend Before

You know that feeling when the end of your life is slowly approaching...at a fast pace? When life and death are in your view, yet you still leave your book shut beside your computer? Okay, that may be just a little bit too dramatic, but let's get this much straight: this is Hell Week.

I have two finals on Monday, yet I have barely even looked over the material. I feel like my doom is on its way to kill my Calc grade and there's nothing I can do to stop it. It's like the Grim Reaper. Or Fate. You just don't mess with that! Anyways, it's just math. It doesn't make sense; it's not supposed to make sense. If advanced math makes sense to you, you're either a) insane, b) not doing it right, or c) an engineer. (Hmm...maybe c) should have been an engineer/all of the above...)

Now my other exam Monday, Biology, is a totally different story. Most Boilermakers are terrified for their Bio 110 final grade, but mine? Mine will be fine. It can fend for itself. It has to. It'll be facing the Grim Reaper if not. Shoot! The Purdue Bio 110 final probably IS the Grim Reaper in its human-uh-biological form.

On the other hand, my last two finals aren't until Thursday and Friday. That means no waking up every morning to go to class or even going to bed at a decent time. However, that does mean studying stuff that'll never make sense because it isn't meant to make sense. To avoid this, I've made a plan.

Plan: Spend endless hours of endless days locked away in some room of some library where only the brave-
or incredibly stupid-venture and commit every detail of Chemistry 111 and Animal Science 102 to memory.

What will actually happen:

Only, I'll be pouring more of my energy and effort into acquiring the sleep I need. I feel like that's the important message to take from this inspirational, hard working dog.

So, with that said, I'm going to skip my original plan and jump straight to the sleeping! Goodnight!

1 comment: